Alle Seminartermine zu Prepare to Meditate: Tap the Joy Within - Online
5 dates: 02. - 30.03.2021
Time: every Tuesday from 18:30 – 20:00 p.m.
Discription - Englisch ohne Übersetzung
Meditation is a potent and focused state of conscious awareness. If you are inspired to meditate, but not as dedicated as you would like to be, this is the course for you!
Through intensive personal mentoring with Swami Saradananda, you will prepare your body and mind for meditation - and gain the ability to feel the joy of stillness arising within your being.
Swami Saradananda presents practical techniques that can help you develop a regular habit of meditation. They are also helpful to those who already have a practice, but find themselves confronted with physical and mental impediments to advancement.
She will discuss the most commonly cited deterrents to meditation and help you to find solutions. This is the course for you if:
• you feel that you have no time,
• you lack self-discipline,
• you tend to fall asleep,
• there are too many distractions in your life,
• sitting is just too painful and your mind is jumpy and restless
It seems that, no matter how much people think they want to meditate, they are often deterred from practicing because it is uncomfortable for them. The course will include simple asana and stretching sequences to enable you to sit more comfortably; pranayama to make your mind more calm – also diet and lifestyle suggestions.
For the course you only need:
• a quiet room without disturbance
• Yoga mat or rug
• stable internet connection
• Computer or tablet (if necessary smartphone) with camera and microphone with which you can dial in via zoom.